From December 30-Februrary 3, Peace Fellowship Church is in a sermon series called New Year Detox. We will be looking at various topics that often become toxic for us and asking what does it look like to be cleansed by God.
Each week of the sermon series will be followed up with an all-church Bible Study on the same topic on Wednesdays at 7 PM in the conference room at IDEA, room 100. Dinner and childcare are provided, but please RSVP to Brian by Tuesday evening so we can have enough food.
The topics for the series are as follows:
- December 30: Toxic Thinking (Rev. Delonte Gholston)
- January 6: Toxic Masculinity (Brian Gorman and Zakiya Jackson)
- January 13: Toxic Evangelism (Mark and Rachel Charles)
- January 27: Toxic Spending (Mike Little)
- February 3: Toxic “Woke-tivism” (Ben McBride)